Westaff is looking for Inventory Control Specialists in Enfield CT!
1st and 2nd shift
This Position includes:
- Ensuring that adequate inventory levels are present.
- Identifying and optimizing common inventory items
- Works well with other teams including sales, shipping and purchasing.
- Ensures that inventory counts are completed regularly and in a timely manner.
- Audits the inventory on a regular basis and provides reports to management.
- Trains other employees in cycle counting and inventory control.
- Files claims with manufacturers or sellers when defective goods are found in the inventory.
- Instructs others on how and where to return defective goods.
- Keeps a particular area for returned goods tidy and clean.
- Keeps up with changing technologies such as computer software in order to remain valuable to his or her employer.
- Follows all existing company policies and procedures.
- weekly pay, health and dental, and free online skill building training courses.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing conditions and solve problems immediately.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; displays reading comprehension skills.
- Work well with others and maintain organization between cross-related departments.
- Displays the ability to multitask