Start Immediately - Southwest Indianapolis - Day Shift
Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday
This job is for a manufacturing company and a career opportunity for candidates with experience in industry. The contracts administrator works with production contracts from quotation through shipping and invoicing, resolving issues with pricing, proof of delivery, and order entry.
Essential Job Functions:
- Receives notices of RFQ’s from customer websites and gets current prints for GM to quote.
- Logs and submits quotes to customers via email, website, or mail.
- Enters PO information into LN verifying price, revision, and delivery requirements. Verifies accuracy of information and that LN is working properly.
- Reviews daily shipping invoices for price accuracy, often on line by line basis.
- Maintains internal Price File and adjusts as needed based on new contracts, price changes +/-, or engineering change.
- Makes sure old quotes are purged with new pricing.
- Updates Government forms for NAFTA or other worldwide customers on their websites.
- Functions as Customer contact for delivery and price issues.
- Interfaces between Customer and our Engineering or Accounting depart as needed.