Calling all Dental Professionals! Now hiring a permanent Dental Assistant for PureView Health Center in Helena, MT!!
Term: Permanent Position!!
Schedule: Full Time M-F 8-5
Pay: $15.65-17.03/hr DOE
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs chair side assistance and support to dentists
- Performs general office clerical and administrative support tasks
- Assists in organizing and maintaining inventory, dental instruments, equipment and supplies
- Assists in coordinating patient flow, including patient appointments
- Maintains patient charts including patient information, current health history, and financial documentation
- Charts restorations and areas of decay/concern
- Prepares exam rooms and equipment
- Prepares syringes for administration of local anesthetic
- Takes and records vital signs
- Takes and processes dental x-rays
- Maintains dental x-ray machines
- Assists in developing and implementing patient care plan
- Assists dentist in preparing and maintaining clinical progress notes
- Provides patient education and follow up information
- Participates in performance improvement activities
- Performs other duties as assigned
The above knowledge, skills, and abilities are acquired through a combination of education and experience equivalent to graduation from high school. Must be able to obtain dental radiography certification within six (6) months of employment. Public sector health clinic experience preferred. Experience and/or certification in dental assisting preferred.
Don't hesitate- apply with us NOW!
Military & Veterans encouraged to apply