Manufacturing Plant in Miami Lakes is hiring a Autoclave Machine Operator. Responsible for operating the Autoclave machine to “cook” steel plates into formation.
Schedule: Monday through Friday, Saturday as needed - ROTATING SHIFT
Training during 7AM-3:30PM shift, but requires flexibility to work 4PM-12:30AM, or 12AM-7:30AM.
- The production of steel parts used for bullet-proof purposes.
- Operate Autoclave machine, perform pre-run testing, prepare the parts to mold in autoclave machine process.
- Monitors and verifies the cycle to “cook” and mold steel is complete.
- Lifts items weighing up to 40 lbs. onto, and out of the machine.
- Uses chemicals, adhesives, lubricants, paints, epoxy, and ink to perform job (Protective Equipment Provided).
- 1+ Years Machine Operating in Manufacturing environment.
- Capable of moving items which weigh up to 40 lbs.
- Comfortable working with strong aromas due to adhesive, paint, epoxy, etc.
- Flexible to work ROTATING SHIFT - 1st, 2nd and 3rd (overnight) shifts given notice.
- Speaks / Communicates in Spanish.
Apply now for immediate consideration!