Calling all Dental Professionals! Now hiring a permanent Dental Hygienist for PureView Health Center in Helena, MT!!
Term: Permanent Position!!
Schedule: M-F, 8-5
- Provides preventive dental hygiene services, including routine cleaning, administration of local anesthesia, scaling, root planing, subgingival curettage, charting and sealants on patients
- Provides oral hygiene instruction and nutritional counseling
- Applies topical fluoride
- Places pit and fissure sealants
- Exposes and develops dental radiographs
- Maintains dental records
- Participates in the Quality Improvement Program (monthly chart reviews)
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduation from an ADA-accredited dental hygiene program and current license with Montana Board of Dentistry as a Registered Dental Hygienist
- One (1) year of dental hygienist experience preferred
- Must be able to obtain local anesthesia endorsement within six (6) months of hire dates
Don't hesitate- apply with us NOW!
Military & Veterans encouraged to apply