Cell phone distributor in the Ives Estate area is seeking Shipping Supervisor. This is a long term job opportunity with potential for personal growth within the company.
SALARY: $45,000 to $50,000 /Annually
WORK HISTORY: Work history needs to show person has worked in a supervisory role in a fast-paced, computer-aided warehouse.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
•Oversee Receipt of Pick Tickets from Order Management. Process order picking and shipping in prioritized order as assigned based on age of consumer order and due date of wholesale orders.
• Oversee order picking and queuing of orders for shipment.
• Oversee prepping and packing of orders as well as queuing for courier pick up.
• Oversee data entry into Dynamics;
• Must display focused and consistent work ethic
• Minimum 3 years prior experience supervising work in a distribution warehouse environment required
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV preferred
• Requires strong attention to detail
• Bilingual (English, Spanish) is a plus
• Enjoys working in a warehouse environment and gets excited about getting product shipped on time.
• Process and Production oriented
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment (organized chaos)
• Comfortable working with team dynamics as constant communication and asset allocation between work areas is required
• Very good people skills, comfortable in a team oriented environment where staffing is often shared among work areas.
• Very good written and verbal communication skills
• Comfortable with supervising up to 20 warehouse employees
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
• This position is in a warehouse environment with moderate noise levels. Temperature of work area is affected by outside temperature.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time while performing physical work.
• May also involve walking/bending/ stooping/ reaching as needed primarily on a level surface throughout the day.
Apply now for immediate consideration!