*The Programmer will be responsible for system development and integration of custom process equipment, that is fully automated and computerized. The skills required in this position will be utilized to troubleshoot, integrate, develop and debug unique projects*
• Responsible for programming systems (programming, debug, FAT testing, trouble shooting, R&D, and generate documentation.).
• Support Field Service department (technical, startup, training, software modification and etc.)
• Support each customer (including: technical, startup, training, software modification, and etc.)
• Provide knowledge and input when the company has a field startup and/or system integration.
• Ability to identify, diagnose, and fix issues in custom equipment with electromechanical troubleshooting.
• Capacity to read and understand electrical schematics and P&IDs.
• Program systems using ladder logic in different languages (Siemens, Allen Bradley, etc.)
• Escalate any issues when changing system programming standards, or system operation from original design intent to your manager.
Westaff offers educational opportunities and health insurance!
Apply today for immediate consideration!
• Bachelor’s degree in related field (computer science, electrical engineering, programming, etc.) (required)
• 2-5 years of experience in automation manufacturing.
• Familiar with electrical, electronic, mechanical, software and industrial automation (Siemens, Allan Bradley)
• Knowledge of electro-mechanical systems.
• Familiar with computers/software including MS office package, CAD, etc.
**Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply**