SUMMARY: The individual in this position will complete a variety of tasks to assemble snowmobiles or ATVs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Assemble snowmobiles or ATVs.
2. Maintain a safe work environment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
1. Mechanically inclined.
2. Understanding of production parts and how to use them.
3. Ability to maintain an even workflow.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
1. High school diploma or GED Required.
2. Experience working in assembly preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Ability to be on feet for up to 10 hrs. per day.
2. Ability to lift up to 35 pounds, it is recommended that employees handling over 50 lbs seek assistance.
3. Ability to work overtime as required.