Westaff seeks a Data Center Manager for a growing company located in Central Vermont.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of SQL and Oracle databases
- Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Management skills sufficient to properly supervise other employees as necessary
- Ability to interact with the developmental staff, reviewing functional specifications and developing an intimate knowledge of the requirements of the software Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop system software specifications and requirements
- Perform tests, debugging, documentation, and installation tasks in accordance with industry best practices and specific internal procedures and standards
- Utilizing software testing tools, develop test procedures for use in automated testing activities
- Responsibilities include hardware and software testing, test case writing, defect tracking and reporting documentation of Quality Assurance processes and setting-up automated test environments
- Must be able to complete pre-employment requirements
Members of the Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply.