Local Government seeking for Bilingual Office Clerk!
Long term position - M-F from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm - $14 p/h
- Greet applicants and the public at the front desk of PHCD’s Applicant Leasing Center to answer general questions regarding the housing assistance application process, the waiting list and status on the waiting list.
- Direct applicants which have been scheduled for an appointment or are responding to a housing offer to appropriate personal.
- The incumbent must be able to work with the public and possess basic computer skills, as they will need to access PHCD’s database to locate an applicant’s position on the waiting list and occasionally correspond with staff by email.
- Bilingual (Eng / Spa)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in heavy contact with the public
- Strong Customer Service experience
- Proficiency in MS Office including Outlook
- Telephone Console/Switchboard experience
- Supervisory experience