Westaff has an opening for a Customer Support Associate in Hamden, CT.
** This is a Front Desk position **
This is a Full Time, Temp to Perm positions for a long standing and very employee focused company!
The role of Customer Support Associate’s highest purpose is support customer’s overall experience.
- Provide an exceptional first impression by creating a friendly and professional atmosphere for everyone who enters the company.
- Distinguish and distribute calls based on whether a call pertains to manufacturing or distribution.
- Expedite open orders through effectively communicating the customer order status.
- Effectively communicate with vendors on expediting needs.
- Distinguish and distribute emails based on manufacturing or distribution origin.
- Import, review, verify and confirm Burt Store orders.
- Provide an overall professional experience when handling phone calls (including phone quality, transfers, personalization, etc.)
- Review confirmations by ensuring the correct: quantity, date, price, and update the ERP system accordingly.
- Participate with any cross training, both departmental and interdepartmental, (and new employee) initiatives - back up support for customer relations and clerical departments.
- Efficiently navigate and operate all operating systems.
- Participate in scheduled vendor training.
- Escalate customer to manager if customer is unhappy with the service they are receiving or if they have unattainable requirements.
- Maintain and update vendor price pages.
- Perform all work in accordance with company guidelines and policies to the best of your abilities.