This company has a strong impact in our community and has been a leading branch in the medical industry!
We are looking for a qualified, professional Human Resources Assistant to join our team for 3-6 months!
- The Human Resources Assistant for recruitment performs multiple tasks, including gathering required information to determine a job offer to an applicant. Assist in recruitment initiatives such as job fair planning, advertisement and strategies for hard to recruit positions. Maintains all databases for accuracy and report capabilities. The Human Resources Assistant for recruitment is a member of the recruitment team and supports all job functions and initiatives of the team.
EDUCATION & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- High school diploma with two years of recruitment related Human Resources experience required
- Personal computer and word processing ability required; Excel and Word preferred
- Ability to type 35 wpm preferred
- Must have excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Must be highly organized, service and detail oriented and able to maintain confidentiality
- Must have ability to set priorities, multi-tasking and work independently with minimum supervision
Although this company has branches stretching from Plattsburgh to Vermont, this position will be centrally located right in the heart of Plattsburgh at the Main Branch.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY?
- $2,886.40 gross monthly income
- Growing, Strong Company.
- Team Environment.
- 40 Hour, 5-day work week.
- Temporary 3-6 month work.