Do you have a passion for non-profits and helping your community? Apply at Florence Crittenton today!
POSITION: Development Services Coordinator
PAY: $16-18 DOE
- Serve as the initial contact in the Development Department and routes inquiries to the appropriate Development staff.
- Manages the in-take, acceptance, and acknowledgement of donations (monetary and in-kind)
- Manages and coordinates the production of hard copy appeals and other email communications; i.e. newsletters, special event mailings, etc.
- Manages the FC donor database, including upper level manipulation of the database
- Assists the Development Office with the successful orchestration of special events, including managing reservations and check-in/checkout at the event.
- Acts as staff liaison to the Board of Directors.
- Paid sick, vacation, and holidays
- Retirement Plan 403(b)
- Employer contribution toward health insurance (currently valued at $4,428 annually).
- Low-cost Dental and Vision insurance and free Life insurance.
- Access to training and development opportunities
- Family-friendly work environment
- Satisfaction that the work you do directly impacts young women and children
Application, Resume, and Cover letter should address your availability, and reason for applying for this position. FC provides equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, or disability as defined by federal and state law in our relationship with applicants for employment, employees of FC, and the public.
This position will remain open until filled.