Senior level Quality Inspector Manufacturer of Bullet Proof products is hiring a senior level Quality Inspector to support the Quality Inspection of production at multiple check points. Performs incoming inspection as per SOP's and Work Orders. Long term opportunity, possibility for growth within the company.
Shift: Monday-Friday 7:00AM-3:30PM, need to be flexible for overtime
- Perform in-process inspections as required per Quality Plans Perform final inspection of assemblies, sub-assemblies, and kits as per technical documentation.
- Assist in inspection of stencils, labels and the creation of labels as per Compliance requirements.
- Use designated measuring equipment, as required, and report any malfunctioning measuring equipment.
- Responsible for proper safeguarding of assigned resources, to include, Quality Control Stamps, Monitoring & Measuring Equipment, Controlled Copies of Technical Documentation, and Approved Templates.
- Initiate non-conforming reports as required; Mark and/or identify non-conforming items as per disposition; Close out non-conforming reports after disposition activities are completed.
- Assist in First Article Inspection process; assign labor hours to work orders.
- Report opportunities for improvement.
- 2 Years experience in quality inspection within a manufacturing environment Understands ISO 9001 and/or AS9100 manufacturing practices.
- Know basic quality inspection terms, concepts and definitions.
- Manufacturing industry experience.
- Understand measurement scales, terminology and types Read and interpret drawings and technical documentations such as blueprints and SOP's Computer literate and fluent in English language.
- Capable of inspecting items that way between 25-35 lbs.
Apply today for immediate consideration!