Westaff is looking for Full time 1st and 2nd shift Assemblers in Berlin
1st shift: 7-3:30pm at $12.50/hr
2nd shift: 4-12:30am at $13.75/hr
Overtime available during the week and Saturday OT - must be flexible and willing to accept OT shifts
Assembler Responsibilities Include:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies. Verifies specifications by measuring completed component. - Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs
- Assembler will maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Machine operates, deburrs, microscope inspects and tests smaller metal
- Weekly pay
- health, vision and dental insurance plans
- Opportunity to enroll in free online skill building classes