Industrial supplier for Construction and Mining Machinery is seeking Traffic and Documentation Clerk with experience in Logistics for their facility in Doral.
1st shift 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Print picking tickets, confirm items with warehouse receipt to be repacked.
- Coordinate with freight forwarders, Steam Ship Lines and Air Lines for Shipments.
- Prepare shipping documents (delivery ticket, TLC (CAFTA and NAFTA), DHL, UPS, FEDEX, and TSA DOCS.
- Prepare Invoice for posting into Great Plains Accounting System.
- Experience and knowledge of AWB and Bill of lading.
- Confirm cargo received from Mexico.
- Request quotes as needed.
-Must be fully bilingual (English and Spanish).
-Strong documentation experience.
- Knowledge of Bill of lading, SED, Commercial invoices.