Westaff is hiring for immediate opportunities in Electromechanical Assembly for a well-respected Maplewood machining company.
Applicants with background in mechanical and/or electrical assembly will be considered. These opportunities require a rotating 1st and 2nd shift schedule, and pay depends on experience. These will go to hire for the right candidate.
Hours: 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM, rotating 2nd shift 2:30 PM - 11:00PM based on production and subject to overtime needs.
Pay: 15-16/hr depending on experience and interview.
- Must have manufacturing background with related experience including but not limited to Electrical and/or Mechanical assembly
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting blueprints and schematics
- Assembling small and large parts for machines
- Troubleshooting machinery and electrical systems
- Experience using a 1-inch micrometer for precision measurement a plus
- Must be willing to submit to a drug and background screening for consideration
If you feel you fit these requirements, APPLY NOW