Westaff is looking for a CNC Programmer!
First shift: 6am-2:30pm
Pay: $25-$32/hr Based On Experience
CNC Programmer Daily Tasks:
- Programming, set up and operate CNC Milling
- Troubleshooting, reporting necessary repairs, tooling and fixtures of CNC machinery
- Working with different metals, such as iron, steel, and aluminum
- Facing, grinding, turning, boring, threading, drilling, and reaming machine operations
CNC Physical Requirements:
- Ability to stand for 8 hours+
- Wears Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) applicable to work area, including but not limited to eye protection and safety shoes.
CNC Programmer Education/Skill Requirements:
- CNC Programming certification
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2008
- Lean Experience
- Knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerances per ASME Y14.5
- 5 years expert programming experience of 5 Axis Machining Centers using CAD CAM software – MasterCAM experience preferred
- Experience with inspection and metrology tools including micrometers, calipers, optical comparators
- Ability to pass all screening requirements
Westaff offers competitive benefits, FREE online courses, and weekly pay!
Apply today, interview tomorrow!