Looking for a systems test technician position?
Westaff has a company located in Meriden!
Company manufactures radiation/nuclear detectors for private and national clients!
Shift: 1st 7am-3:30pm
A systems test technician assembles, tests, troubleshoots, calibrates and repairs system assemblies and sub components using hand tools, troubleshooting tools. Systems such as In-Vivo systems, NDA systems and criticality systems. This company looks for people who have experience with electrical, electronics and mechanical assembly.
SYSTEMS TEST TECH DUTIES:
- Final assembly of nuclear detectors (hardware, wiring, soldering, and software installation/setup)
- Prelim and final testing of completed detectors
- Quality insurance of detectors and operating systems
- Maintain schedule accuracy
- Visually inspect final detectors
- Verify revision levels and markings pre prints
- Investigate, research and identify components in error
SYSTEMS TEST TECH SKILLS:
- Soldering skills
- Knowledge of all assembly related tools (meter,scope) for electro-mechanical assembly
- Ability to identify components, read blueprints
- Knowledge of basic troubleshooting tools and testing procedures
- 1 year of post high school education in electronic systems
- Experience with PCB, electronics
- Experience in a manufacturing/ mechanical assembly field
APPLY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!