Westaff is looking for a responsible, reliable, and qualified associate to work at a high-energy warehouse as a machine operator in Avon CT!
Machine operators are responsible for the production of micro-prism films, material flow on equipment as well as monitoring operation by making operating adjustments as needed.
Shift times are from: 6am-2pm or 2pm-10pm
Machine Operator Duties include:
- Required to operate and inspect Powered Industrial equipment.
- Load films on and off machines
- Perform quality checks on machines
- Follow standardized procedures while operating machines
- Slit material to appropriate widths and lengths as required.
- Basic troubleshooting of process/product variations and/or equipment related issues.
**Westaff offers insurance benefits as well as eligibility for free enrollment to online classes designed for career advancement.**
Machine Operator Requirements:
- High School Diploma required.
- Competency with Microsoft Office products
- 1 year or more of manufacturing technician experience.
- Exhibit a high level of attention to detail, care and caution to surroundings, especially when involved with high risk duties.
- Must be able to safely lift and move objects up to 40 lbs. on a regular basis.