Are you a LEAN manufacturing expert??? If so, Westaff is NOW hiring a reliability technician!!
The reliability technician will be responsible for:
- supporting Lean Manufacturing processes
- Being the front-line call person, for the production floor, that will be called when mechanical/electrical/pneumatic problems are being experienced on assembly lines.
- maintaining, repairing, and performing preventative maintenance inspections/tasks on various types of manufacturing machinery, tools, and equipment
- insuring zero unscheduled equipment downtime
- keeping production up and running
- Assist in performing, developing, implementing, and maintaining, pertinent preventative maintenance and predictive maintenance procedures, to detect early signs of failure
- Responsible to fix potential failure modes in equipment before a failure occurs to to reduce unscheduled downtime