Westaff is recruiting for a Molding Production Technician in the Monroe, LA area for a great home grown company!! Starting pay at $14/hr!!
SOME BASIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare molds as called out in work instructions
- Understand the variations in mold sizes and style applications.
- Correctly weigh and measure plastic resin for production
- Oven operation (Mold Changes, Oven Start Up, Double-Shot Process, Oven Chamber Cleanliness).
- Work effectively in an elevated temperature environment for short periods of time.
- Perform mold breakdown procedures per work instruction (lug removal, air pressure, temperature monitoring, lid/tooling removal, part removal).
- Operate a variety of powered hand tools and equipment; Pneumatic/electric drivers and drills, Scissorlift, Manlift, Overhead cranes Fire Fighting Equipment (hoses, extinguishers).
- Safe forklift operation (Mold Transporting, Resin Boxes, Resin Hopper, Box Dumping).
- Gain an understanding of the operational details of all roto-molding monitoring equipment.
- Effectively work independently as well as in a team atmosphere.
- Safely operate overhead cranes
***Apply today for consideration!