Location: Ayer, MA
Schedule: 2nd shift | 3pm-11:30pm | Monday - Friday
- Ability to read work orders and order appropriate supplies based on lot number and location.
- Communicates with forklift drivers to bring supplies to line.
- Verifies that supplies are correct (i.e. caps, bottles, cases, labels, etc.).
- Verifies the desired rate is being run for each bottle size.
- Stays abreast of current overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) and actively participates in effectiveness of production line.
- Ability to run and change over each unit of operation effective:
- Case Packer
- Bottle Supply
- Rail Set-Up
- At least 1 year of manufacturing experience, food related a plus.
- Good mechanical troubleshooting skills a must.
- Knowledge of HACCP, SQF, and GMP’s in a food manufacturing environment a plus.
Benefits working for Westaff:
- Free online courses.
- Discounted online accredited High School diploma program.
- Uncapped Referral bonus.