Manufacturer of Bullet Proof products hiring Industrial Mechanic for direct placement. This Tech should be flexible to work a mid-shift, or either of their 2 shifts (7AM-3:30PM or 4PM-12:30AM)
Responsible for preventative maintenance of manufacturing equipment in Miami Lakes.
Pay: $16-18 per hour, depending on experience. Permanent Placement with company benefits.
Shift: Mon-Fri, flexible to work 1st (7AM-3:30PM), 2nd (4PM-12:30AM) or primarily Mid-shift (12PM-8:30PM)
- Perform the required repairs and preventive maintenance on equipment in production plant facilities as required.
- Installation of new equipment at the facility and coordinating and scheduling with outside contractors for necessary preventive maintenance, repairs, and inspections.
- Maintain all areas which belong to the Maintenance department in a clean, and organized manner.
- Submit new or updated operator manuals to Document Control for proper storage and release.
- Lock Out Tag Out: Support the implementation of the Company’s Lock Out Tag Out program.
- Perform carpentry as necessary.
- Communicate in English (Bilingual in Spanish is a Plus).
- Minimum 3 YEARS experience in Industrial Maintenance (Manufacturing, Production, Electro-Mechanic).
- Capable of lifting items weighing up to 35 lbs.
- Knowledge in using hand tools, carpentry tools and maintenance tools.
- Capable of working in an area with loud noises, and strong smells (chemicals used to mold bullet proof plates).