Westaff is looking for a manufacturing extrusion tech in the Wallingford area!!
Manufacturing Extrusion Tech Shifts:
1st Shift: 7am-7pm rotating days, occasional weekends
2nd Shift: 7pm-7am rotating days, occasional weekends
Pay: $15-$20/hr based on experience
Manufacturing Extrusion Responsibilities:
- Assisting setting up the line
- Finishing plastic moldings, adding die to molding
- Raw materials are constantly loaded
- Making sure line is functioning properly
- Sets up designated packaging
- Follow all documentation
- Unload and pack finished goods from line
Manufacturing Extrusion Requirements:
- Heavy loading/lifting
- Ability to handle 35-50lb containers
- Ability to read a tape measure
- 1 to 3 years Manufacturing Experience Preferred
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Westaff offers Weekly pay, health benefits and free online classes to further your career!
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply.