Are you looking to start a new career with a ton of room for growth? Westaff is currently seeking a 1st shift sorter for a global technology company. The primary function of this position is to sort and organize their mail.
Benefits of Working with Westaff:
Westaff offers health insurance to all associates as well as the opportunity to enroll in FREE online lasses including blueprint reading, English language, workplace safety, etc.!
• Ensures that the mail is reviewed for proper date, postage, and good quality bar codes prior to being placed into production. Prepares outgoing mail.
• Communicates errors and recognizes bad bar codes found in the mail to operator or supervisor. Properly organizes postage and keeps mail arranged by specific jobs.
• Troubleshoots and removes mail piece jams from machine by avoiding damage to the mail and to avoid double counts on the machine.
• Completes end of run production tasks (i.e. proper disposition of extra mail, placement of bins, stocking trays and tag holders, stocking all supplies needed to run production, etc.).
• Additional duties as required.