Immediate Openings for Warehouse Associates in Bristol, CT!
Responsibilities of a warehouse employee include:
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Completes reports by entering required information.
- Hanging, tagging,and folding clothing.
- Warehouse associate must be able to work in a team environment.
- Weekly pay
- health, vision and dental insurance plans
- Opportunity to enroll in free online skill building classes
Must have at least 1 year of experience in Warehouse position.
Must have H.S. Diploma or GED.
Must be able to lift 40lbs.
Must be able to stand for the entire shift.
Forklift experience is a plus.