Calling all Administrative Assistant Professionals! Now Hiring for a well-known state department in Helena, MT!
Schedule: Full Time, M-F, 8-5
This position requires the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Proficiency in Microsoft office products like Excel, Word, and Outlook. Preference given with mail-merge experience.
- Demonstrate a high level of proficiency using personal computers and software products
- Demonstrate proper telephone etiquette skills, good listening and interviewing skills
- Identify, diagnose and solve problems independently
- Document procedures and processes effectively
- Provide effective training via the phone, webinar or in person
- Ability to juggle and organize several projects simultaneously effectively (manage schedules, meetings, etc.)
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing when helping school district personnel
- Ability to make decisions and work toward meeting deadlines
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships and teamwork with employees, other agencies and the district staff
- Identify the need to seek assistance from peers when necessary
- Instinctively know to follow up on problems to conclusion
Don't miss this AMAZING opportunity- Apply TODAY!
Military & Veterans encouraged to apply