Start a new career today with a great company that makes and assembles medical equipment for operating procedures! Westaff is currently seeking an Assembler for 1st shift position in Glastonbury.
$11.00/hr with room for growth and relocation
First Shift- 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM
Monday through Friday
Assembler Job Responsibilities:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, tools, and materials.
- Assembling medical packs and inspecting product for malfunctions
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and sub-assemblies.
-Assemblers verify specifications by measuring completed component.
-Assembler will maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- At least 1 year of Assembling experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic math skills
- Ability to stand for 8 hours+
- Excellent dexterity for small assembly jobs