Great opportunity with a leading metal fabrication facility located in East Hialeah for a Metal Fabrication Supervisor.
The Fabrication Supervisor is responsible for the custom fabrication of stainless doors and harmonic environment products by supervising shop staff; organizing and monitoring work flow in a manufacturing and assembly environment.
Shift: Mon-Sat 6 am - to finish flexible for work 8-12 hours shift
Pay: between 50K- 60K yearly
• Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring,
• Appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
• Maintains staff by training employees; developing personal growth opportunities.
• Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control
• Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
• Resolves personnel problems by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; recommending action.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench-marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Minimum Education: Associates Degree in Business Administration/Business Operations/ Management (or another related field)
• Minimum Experience: 3-5 years of supervisory level experience in steel fabrication manufacturing
• Significant hands on supervisory experience with strong coaching/leadership skills.
• Related experience with machine assembly and machine maintenance.
• Bilingual English/Spanish a must •