Seeking an Scanner/Filer and Records Management Clerk that will be responsible for scanning all civil litigation documents into the computer by code and will also be responsible for filing civil documents and records.
* Must be a permanent residence of St. Tammany Parish *
- Indexes and scans all documents into the Visual Scanning Program by suit number, date, and charge code; consistently and accurately
- Checks scanning work of other scanner for errors or omissions and quality control before delivery to customer service
- Picks-up work from scanning baskets and puts pleadings in chronological order for scanning the following day
- Memorizes charge codes for numerous and varied pleadings
- Maintains all civil records in the Tab Fusion file tracking program and files civil records
- Maintains all civil records by filing of all civil documents into suit file records and files civil files in the civil record room
- Assists division teams with pulling civil records for research and for court preparation.
- Learn all document types which identify the different pleadings, including memorization of code pleadings. Accuracy at typing numbers is important.