Are you an interested in working 3 days a week, for a company where employee safety is number one? Looking to work for a local company with growth potential?
Westaff is partnering with Vermont Smoke and Cure to find team-oriented individuals, interested in supporting their company’s growth and expansion!
Duration: Temp to Hire
Shifts: Monday-Thursday 6:00am-4:30pm
Friday - Sunday, 6:00am - 6:30pm [with 20% shift differential]
**No Experience Required, Training is Provided!**
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Learn, follow and Comply with Safe Quality Food (SQF), Good Manufacturing Practices, Personnel Safety, Company Guidelines, and other standards, policies and procedures
- Provide coverage in the absence of other Production Team Members, as directed by Production Supervisor
- Use machinery to produce fine product including grinds, mixes, stuffs, smokes, cooks, slices, packages, and boxes
- Report unsafe conditions and actions that may harm the team or products
- Operate cleaning and sanitizing equipment (foamers, pressure washer and hoses, walk behind floor scrubber, etc.) to ensure cleanliness of equipment and work areas
- Mix and/or use chemicals of proper concentrations to ensure effective cleaning and sanitizing of equipment and areas
- Empty and transport trash and waste to disposal area
- Complete other tasks as needed