Do you have customer service and computer experience? Are you looking for a potential carer opportunity with one of the top manufacturers in the Upper Valley?
Westaff has an immediate need for a Tech Service position at Hypertherm.
This position is integral to the triage process within Technical Service for our customers. In a support team specialist role you will be receiving incoming calls from customers on Hypertherm product, and be responsible for conversing with those customers to understand their needs and direct them to the right Technical Service support. Documenting the information received through the course of these conversations clearly and completely so it can be used by Technical Service Engineers, managers, and other teams to resolve the situation, and future ones, for the customer is key.
Skill sets important to this role:
1. Good data entry and documentation skills
2. Strong, professional communication skills both verbal or written
3. Inquisitive nature and interest in problem solving
4. Ability to use (or quickly learn) computer applications like Microsoft Outlook, Infor CRM, Oracle Order Entry, Openscape Contact Center (phone application), Hypertherm Engineering Tools
5. Enjoyment of a fast-paced, changing task work environment