Available for multiple shifts?
Decimals, fractions, metrics and conversions no problem?
Machine Operator wanted in Swanton
Employee responsible for:
- Setup operation and troubleshooting of various centerless and OD grinding machines and lapping machines
- Monitor part conformance and adjust manufacturing equipment accordingly to maintain production flow
- Input basic data entries on a daily basis
- Produce products while maintaining daily production totals as well as diameter at very close tolerances (.0001-.00001) and micro finish (1-2 micro-inch)
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Effective oral communication skills
- May be required to walk, reach, grip, grasp, twist, bend, sit, stand for extended periods of time
- Occasionally lift, carry, push, pull and/or move up to 50 lbs
Apply with resume today!