Evening Inspection Operator
This individual will be responsible for inspecting socks and meeting required production goals, performance rates and data recording. They are expected to know and understand sock styles, patterns, IRRs, and priority lists, and correctly organize re-seams and IRRs.
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 3pm to 11pm with the possibility of overtime
Rate of Pay: $520+ per week (would also include shift deferential)
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Inspect all socks assigned to them each day, and complete production tickets and data entry efficiently and accurately.
- Must remember quality standards and ensure that IRRs, sizes and shades are separated and accounted for separately.
- Must be able to identify IRRs across all sock styles. Key Responsibilities of the Job
- Communicate effectively with Team Lead, Supervisor, and co-workers to ensure work is completed on time.
- Cooperate with Team Lead, Quality Control, and Knitting Room to ensure that product quality meets customer specifications and the Company’s stringent quality standards.
- Diligently inspect all socks assigned and prevent defective socks being shipped to our customers.