The Customer Service Representative is responsible for coordinating activities with customers, sales representatives, administration and production to satisfy our customers’ requirements. This individual will also answer telephone inquiries, respond to order inquires, general customer inquiries, customer complaints and process Customer orders with accuracy meeting or exceeding Department goals.
Shift: Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:30pm
Pay $14.00 per hour
• Be available to work overtime with minimal notice.
• Excellent customer service relations skills.
• Ability to set priorities and manage time effectively.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to pay attention to details
• Some basic computer skills.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
One year of Customer Service experience includes accurate data entry and answering phones from inbound and outbound customers.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent, GED.