1st Shift: Forklift
7am - 7pm (12 hour Shifts)
3-4 Day Work Week
WILL BE MOVED TO 7pm-7am after 60 days!
Forklift operator will be responsible for safely operating a sit-down forklift throught a 12 hour shift. Department temporary to hire associate will be working in is Resin Material, the forklift operator will be responsible for handling and moving resin material and possibly loading trucks as well at the Lawrence site.
Pay Rate: $15/hour
- Weekly Pay
- Health Insurance available
- Free online course through PennFoster and Better Worklife Academy after 80 hours worked
- Support from Westaff representative – We care about your success!
- Growth opportunities with company after 60 days!
Candidate must provide:
High School Diploma or GED
Candidate must be able to:
- Must provide resume to submit to company
- After company reviews the candidate is accepted for an interview at the companies job-site.
- Keep good attendance and work overtime as needed to meet production needs.
- Must be open to rotating and cross training, which does in turn make you a more valuable associate once brought on by the company.
- Must be able to monitor out-put quality and colors
- Capable of physical mobility including: walking, sitting, bending, twisting, standing, pushing, pulling, and lifting (up to 45 pounds periodically).
- Candidate MUST have Steel Toe Boots/Shoes by orientation date.