CIVIL MINUTE CLERK
Seeking Civil Minute Clerk for our client located in Covington, La. In order to be considered for this position, You must be a permanent resident of St. Tammany Parish. Temp- Perm position- $15 HR
Job Duties to Include:
- Reviews pleadings filed for presentation, reviews pleadings for compliance with the Local Uniform Court Rules, enters data pertaining to division cases into computer program.
- Maintenance of court records.
- Prepares records in court proceedings and docket.
- Attends and records proceedings in court and prepares court minutes accordingly.
- Maintenance of all exhibits filed in court.
- Processes division pleadings once signed by Judge (recording and notices of judgment).
- Reviews case records and issues assignments for court.
- Handles telephone inquiries pertaining to cases from counsel and suit parties.
- Prepares documentation for Supreme Court statistics.
Two years of Legal experience a must
Excellent Computer Skills a Must
Must be a permanent resident of St. Tammany Parish
Must be flexible with schedule, (due to attendance in court cases), when necessary.