Are you looking for a full time job with a lot of overtime each week? How about earning 4 hrs of OT pay per shift? If so, this job may be for YOU!!!
Location: Action, MA
Schedule: 12 hour Night Shift | 6:20pm - 6:20am | Monday - Friday (48 - 60 hours per week)
Pay: $13/ hr | Overtime paid after 8hrs per shift (4 hours of OT each day)
Tests and inspects products at various stages of production process and compiles and evaluates statistical data to determine and maintain quality and reliability of products by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Must be proficient at, at least ten (10) laboratory test procedures.
- Tests product at specified stages in production process, and tests products for variety of qualities such as appearance, dimensions, performance, and chemical characteristics.
- Records and analyzes test data.
- Evaluates data and notifies appropriate supervisor of deviations from existing standards.
- Tests samples of manufactured products to verify conformity to specifications.
- Enters data and test results when required utilizing computer software.
- Sets up and performs destructive and nondestructive tests on materials or products to measure performance, life, or material characteristics.
- Maintains test results and samples in proper files.
- Checks calibration of laboratory instruments when necessary.
- Cleans and maintains laboratory equipment.
- Works effectively in a team-oriented environment where trust, communication and teamwork are encouraged.
- Works in accordance to all quality systems principles and standards.
- Works safely and follows all safety and environmental guidelines as specified by Haartz.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Provides general help to R & D and production testing if needed.
- Become familiar with the HAARTZ system software for use in checking production status, inventories, inspection and accessing customer/product specifications, quality system doumentation and MSDS information.
- Become familiar with Quality Technician certification requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.