Looking for full-time work, but only want to work 3.5 days a week?
This temp-to-hire position for Extrusion Packaging Operator may be for you!
Location: Leominster, MA
Schedule: 12 hr night shift | 7pm - 7:30am | Sunday-Tuesday 12 hr & Wednesday 6 hr shift OR Wednesday 6 hr & Thursday-Saturday 12 hr shift (Depending on shift availability)
Pay: $14/hr with an additional $1 shift differential.
General Role and Responsibilities:
- Forms product by operating fabricating equipment.
- Determining sequence of operations by studying blueprints, specifications, and work orders.
- Preparing machine for production by positioning and securing dies, stops, guides, and turntables.
- Regulating machining by setting and adjusting controls.
- Maintaining specifications by observing operations; detecting malfunctions; inspecting parts; adjusting controls; replacing dies.
- Resolving production problems by altering process to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Maintaining stock inventory by checking stock to determine amount available; anticipating needed stock; placing and expediting orders for stock; verifying receipt of stock.