Location: Leominster, MA
Schedule: 2nd shift | 3pm-11:30pm | Monday - Thursday
Pay: $13.60-$14.31/hr + $0.30 cents/hr shift differential (based on experience)
SUMMARY: Under general supervision performs a variety of critical daily inspections within the guidelines set by the Company. Performs related work as required with quality workmanship.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partake in job sharing responsibilities as needed within the department.
- Prepare detailed daily records/logs.
- Performs many manual functions, i.e. inspecting, packing, wrapping, trimming, labeling, operating machinery in order complete the final product.
- Notifies Department Lead Person of any questions or problems that may arise during the shift.
- Maintains a safe and clean environment, including good housekeeping procedures.
- Reports any unsafe conditions and or alleged injuries immediately to Lead Person.
- Able to consistently perform inspection at 95% of standards.
- Looks for and presents to the Lead Person opportunities of improvement.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English and be able to do basic math equations.
- Must have a positive attitude, a satisfactory work history, maintain a good attendance record, and work well with co-workers.