Local Government is seeking an Office Assistant!
- Greet applicants and the public at the front desk to answer general questions regarding the housing assistance application process, the waiting list and status on the waiting list.
- Direct applicants which have been scheduled for an appointment or are responding to a housing offer to appropriate personal.
- Cover incoming phone calls, when Telephone Operator takes AM/PM and lunch breaks.
- The incumbent must be able to work with the public and possess basic computer skills, as they will need to access a database to locate an applicant’s position on the waiting list and occasionally correspond with staff by email.
- Minimum of 3 years in an office environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good communications skills