Westaff in Saint Louis is hiring for a shipping and receiving associate!
Westaff is currently hiring for a shipping and receiving associate for a great company located near Page and North Lindbergh!
This is a first shift position with potential to go to hire for the right candidates.
Hours are 6:45a.m-3:15p.m. Monday-Friday with some potential for overtime.
Pay starts at $12.50 hour
- The Warehouse Operations Associate will be responsible to make sure that all lot #’s and expiration dates meet the requested order’s needs.
- Perform cycle counts as require by the Supply Chain Manager.
- Accurately pick and move raw materials components from warehouse to production department.
- Help to maintain overall organization and cleanliness of the warehouse.
- Operate forklift safely
- Move and handle materials in warehouse
- Use UPS/FedEx World shipment programs as well as in house systems
- Previous UPS/FedEx Shipment program experience
- Previous Forklift Operation experience
- Commitment to safety
- Commitment to attendance and punctuality
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable submitting to drug and background screens for hire
Westaff offers free online courses and referral bonuses to all associates! (hourly criteria must be met)
Westaff offers weekly pay!
Interested and qualified candidates apply now to be considered for this role!
Members of the Military and Veterans encourage to apply!