Now hiring CNC Machinists!
We are looking for experienced CNC Machinists with preferred experience in the aerospace industry.
As a CNC Machinist, you will produce machined parts by, setting up, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Experience with mills and lathes by entering instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches; calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry; proving part programs
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations
- Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Mechanical aptitude and capability to learn machine shop production in a progressive manner in order to meet production goals and eliminate variation in product.
- Ability to communicate with leaders and teammates in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
- Focused effort to produce a quality product each and every time.
- Must have a High School Diploma/GED.
- Physical: Ability to lift 50lbs minimum.
- Standing on concrete factory floor for 10+ hours per day.
- Must be able to wear steel toe safety shoes, safety glasses and other PPE equipment as required for work function.
- Ability to safety reach, stretch, bend and lift material from a standing position.
- Able to work 2nd Shift Monday - Thursday 4 pm - 3:45 am