We are currently hiring a Maintenance Mechanic to work for an industrial client in Princeton, MN. This is a Direct Hire position!! Pay is negotiable and is based on past experience! This is a 2nd Shift, Full time position.
- Performs installation set-ups and makes repairs to mechanical components of production lines.
- Reads gauges, cleans, makes adjustments, repairs and completes replacement of machine parts for all machinery and equipment.
- Completes work orders in TMA maintenance system for all repairs and adjustments made to document type of malfunctioning equipment.
- Inputs and updates data in the TMA maintenance system on a regular basis
- Performs preventive maintenance activities on requested equipment
- Completes appropriate paperwork
- Communicates with Machine Operator and other personnel about how to best handle error readings
- Researching equipment parts when manuals are not available
- Performs both mechanical and electrical troubleshooting
- Strong mechanical skills, with knowledge of production line equipment
- Good manual dexterity
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to proficiently read and write English
- Must be self motivated, requiring little supervision
- Basic math and computer skills
- Previous knowledge of operating systems and ability to understand blueprints
- Ability to troubleshoot problems
$22 TO $30/Hour Depending on qualifications
2nd Shift Position
PTO hours included when calculating overtime!!
401K Match up to 18%!!!