Are you interested in a Technician position?
Westaff is looking for a candidate located in Wallingford!
This position provides the engineering department with technical and production support, perform production tests, troubleshoot issues and maintain equipment. Operate and maintain tooling and specialty equipment in assigned areas. Mechanically inclined associate is preferred, as machine maintenance is required.
PAY: 16-23 based on experience
- Set up and test products or sub assemblies for functionality or quality.
- Set up and operate specialty production equipment in accordance with GMPS & standard operating procedures.
- Monitor and adjust production processes or equipment for quality and productivity.
- Calibrate or adjust equipment.
- Plan and lay out work to meet production and schedule requirements.
- Maintain and use tools and equipment such as power meters, oscilloscopes, microscopes, automated or computerized specialty equipment such as metric tools & measurements.
- Assist in defining process for new products, improve test methods and tooling.
- Adhere to customer specifications and to all applicable regulations, policies and procedures for health & safety compliance
- Detect and report defective materials, improper operations, faulty equipment and unusual conditions to supervisor
- Complete production records, maintain work instructions and enter data into computer as required.