Now hiring Registration Clerks
As a Registration Clerk, you will:
- Determine eligibility for medical benefits
- Gather missing income information to complete process
- Register applications in state Medicaid system
- Research member information and review data to ensure accuracy
- Utilize multiple computer programs
- Must be good at multi-tasking
- Professional office experience is preferred, but we are willing to train the right candidates!
- Regular and predictable attendance required.
- Computer proficiency and professional communication skills are required.
- Starting at $12.50/hr 40 hours a week with possible overtime after training.
- Schedule will be during the hours of operation: 7 am -7 pm Monday - Friday (8 hour days)
- Located in Forbes Field area
Why do you want to work here?
- Weekly pay - Every Friday!
- Health, dental, vision insurance benefits
- Affordable Ride Sharing Program
- Free online Workforce Readiness Courses through PennFoster