M - F 8:00am - 5:00pm
** This is a temporary, 8 week assignment **
The Materials Handler is responsible for the movement of materials within the warehouse and from the warehouse to other departments. The work primarily involves the use of fork truck, pallet jack, or other mechanical means of transportation to stock and pick required materials according to internal and external customer orders.
- Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory.
- Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
- Documents materials and supplies disposition by recording units delivered and location of units.
- Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product.
- Documents product shipment by recording units shipped.
- Maintains material-handling equipment by completing pre-use inspections and operating safely.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $16.50 /hour