Metal forming company located in Hialeah, seeking skilled Machine Operator for sheet metal fabrication
Schedule: Monday -Thursday 6 am-3:30 pm & Fridays 6 am-10 am
Temporary assignment, superstars may be considered for long term/permanent placement.
Operate production machinery.
Clean and pack parts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Load parts on machine, actuate machine, and unload parts.
• Conduct checks and measures as instructed.
• Manually clean parts and/or wipe as needed.
• Pack parts into cardboard boxes or other appropriate packaging.
• Stack boxes on skid and band as needed.
• Other duties as instructed by foreman.
Language Skills - Ability to fluently communicate, read and write in the English language. Bilingual (English and Spanish) is a plus
Ability to count and write numerical results. Reasoning Ability: Ability to follow directions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is typically in a non air-conditioned warehouse. Employee may be exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving mechanical equipment; and fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Benefits after Hired Permanent:
o Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision Programs
o 401K and Matching Participation Plan
o Profit Sharing o Bonuses
o Vacation o Life Insurance
o Short and Long Term Disability