Individual is required to operate a boarding machine safely while processing socks as efficiently as possible.
Essential Job Functions
- Operate the boarding machine while adhering to all Company and Finishing Department safety and boarding quality procedures.
- Check and complete production tickets for accuracy.
- Complete all work as assigned.
- Communicate any machine or sock issues to Team Leader and/or Shift Supervisor as necessary.
- Complete any machine changeovers (forms, grabber pads, grabber pins, etc.) in an effort to minimize machine downtime.
High School diploma or GED equivalent.
Basic mathematics skills and attention to detail.
Strong communication skills and experience of a manufacturing operation.
Ability to distinguish between many colors and shades.